For the purpose of organizing and conducting the Admission Competition, the university establishes an Admission Committee by the order of the rector, consisting of a chairman, responsible secretary, and committee members.
The Admission Committee carries out the following functions:
- Organizes orientation activities, exhibitions, meetings with prospective students, radio and television broadcasts; publishes informational materials about the university.
- Provides conditions for the secretariat's work.
- Communicates the admission plan for specialties/fields of professional training, the tuition fees for paid slots established for the respective academic year.
- Monitors the secretariat's activities.
- Analyzes and summarizes admission results, and develops a report on admissions and enrollment of candidates in a suitable format.
- Provides suggestions for improving the admissions process.